Develop Leaders From The Inside-out
A major challenge in organisations is lack of leadership. Many leaders with rich domain experience find it difficult to adopt strategic thinking and lead people.
Leadership is about taking the lead to find a path, of charting a course, and walking it.
Organisations grow when their leaders operate with a vision, engage with people, move beyond siloed-thinking, coach and delegate.
Developing leaders requires shifting from mindless management to mindful leadership.
Visible Signs of Poor Leadership
Poor leadership shows up in many ways. Some prominent indicators are:
- Short-term thinking & tactical approach
- Constant firefighting
- Resistance to change
- Issues with people performance and retention
- Lack of empathy
- Ineffective communication
Leadership Development Program
To bridge leadership gaps in your organisation,
the program is custom-designed and based on 3 core principles
Key Program Objectives
The Leadership Development Program is designed to enable leaders to:
- Understand their role as a leader
- Become more self-aware
- Learn to use empathy
- Adopt a coaching approach to develop people
- Resolve conflicts in healthy ways
- Communicate with impact
- Learn Storytelling to engage with people
- Lead by example and propagate organisational values
Approach to Developing Your Leaders
In 3 stages
Identify needs, determine leadership gaps and prioritise high-impact problems
Custom-built to address gaps (programs are usually 3-5 consecutive days or spread over 3-6 months)
In-person delivery to enable self-discovery, learning and transformation